Agnostic.com

0 0

First my house phone rings, I answer no response, I hang up. Five minutes later my cell phone rings. I answer it is an Africana man telling me I am on a recorded line. He says is this and states my full name, I replied it is. Then he proceeds to ask me if I live in Wagon New Mexico. My response is I have never lived in Wagon NM, Dumb F.... could not pronounce Vaughn. Sir is this and states my name again it is, sir will you give me the last 4 of your social security number. I will not, me you tell me what it is. Sir I do not have that info. Me I can tell you have a deep African accent where are you located in Kenya or Ghana. The caller what sir I can't hear you. I said probably a bad relay tower in Africa. He hung up on me I wanted to mess with him some more.

azzow2 9 Mar 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:33802