Agnostic.com

7 1

Liberals having less children

How concerned should liberals be that conservatives are having far more children and passing on their conservative beliefs to their offspring thus casting votes that increase the gap in favor of conservative leaders in power? What's more, the only way to combat this growing problem short of liberals deciding to once again have lots of children, was to win over the ideals of immigrants to vote for democrats. Now, as we know, republicans are doing their best to attempt to close of that method of voting.

HockeyGuy 6 May 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, i was raised by very conservtive parents and I am a far left liberal, as is one of my sisters So, I am not too terribly concerned.

Glad to hear you found your way. May there be many others like you...

Most Republicans are white. Most whites have chosen to have fewer children on average since the late 1970's. The Republican Party is under attack by Trump and his supporters. In point of fact, the Republican Party probably will not survive Trump. That is not to say that the new incarnation of Trump supporters won't survive, unless we are able to take Trump down in 2020.

Regardless. the child gap between liberals and conservatives I do not think will pose a significant problem, especially if Trump.is expelled. There will aleays be conservative, backward thinking individuals in society, but overall social trends I think will limit their impact as they do not normally participate in civil activities, like voting. Incoming immigrants on the otherhand are anxious to become part of the American experiment.

Don't worry. The immigrants are ours. Just got to keep them coming.

As long as only a small fraction of conservatives home school their children, liberals will be OK.

They can rely on 13 or 17 years of leftist indoctrination in our school systems.

BD66 Level 8 May 1, 2019

This made me laugh as my mind went south. They may have more children but I bet we enjoy sex more completely.

NO DOUBT! They stumble around, "hey hon is this where this goes?" "Yeah babe, but you gotta get it bigger than that". Meanwhile all of us liberals are fully prepared for castings of the "Kama Sutra Diaries: Tales Of Exploratory Imagination" 😂

One thing to remember is this---most of US came from backgrounds such as those of conservatives...and we escaped! Having liberals winning the elections will point the way.

I came from a conservative family...so did my nieces and nephews...what is the data that supports that children of one party vote along familial lines? We all voted Democrat despite our parents...

Having kids and expecting them to be voting clones is not exactly a great idea anymore than having kids to take care of you in your old age...

It is a lifestyle choice and a choice not to overpopulate the world...not a voting concern for me at all.

I hope you're right. Here in the Midwest, clones are the norm... perhaps not a grand majority but a significant majority none the less, ripe with baptisms and church goings and all the nauseating fixings exemplary of well rooted indoctrination.

@HockeyGuy UGH...there are plenty of clones throughout the country...even in so called "liberal" states...I think the difference is education and exposure to the outside world...all of us had the privilege of attending college and moving out of small town USA to larger and more diverse places...I think otherwise, it is easy to be a clone in a bubble

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:340329
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.