Agnostic.com

8 7

Trump's Biggest Step To Destroy Obama's Legacy Has Arrived

"Donald Trump is nearly finished with his goal of erasing every single one of Barack Obama's accomplishments so that history will not remember our first black president in any meaningful way.

"The last big piece was to take down is the entire Affordable Care Act, and yesterday his administration filed a lawsuit to end the entire ACA.

"No more protections for people with preexisting conditions; no more young people on their parent's policies until they're 26; no more health care for low income working people anywhere in the United States; no more limits on how much profit health insurance companies can make off you and your policy.

"This is vicious, petty, and vile, and every American should be disgusted."

-Thom Hartmann

LiterateHiker 9 May 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This Orange asshole will try anything just have to fight him

He is only fooling himself if he thinks he can wipe Obama from the hearts and minds of people who loved him...Obama's legacy will be much more respected and preserved than tRump's and he knows it...I hope he drops dead after reading how history portrays him as the worst president ever...

@thinktwice

Well said.

The contrast makes it so much worse. And I thought th he Bushes were the worst.

@gigihein me, too...who knew it could be any worse?

Well, at his last medical Trump was declared to be in perfect health and will certainly remain so for years to come so why should anyone else require medical treatment ?

This is pure Darwinian Naziism, except fittest is ability to pay.Any rich moron, like Trump can perpetuate.

I was watching Fox News’ Cavuto interview that idiot Romney McDaniel who admitted they have no plan to replace the ACA even after 10 years of their whining. He asked her directly if it was fair to strip healthcare from people without a replacement and she diverted. Typical irresponsible rethuglian. Even faux news is on to their BS.

It shows the evil that is deeply embedded in our country. The problem is bigger than DJT

Unity Level 7 May 2, 2019

Must stop this douche bag

Maybe we will live to see him in jail. One can dream. Or better yet meet Mussolini 's ending.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:340944
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.