Agnostic.com

15 3

Do you use IMDb?

That was best site for message boards about movies and TV. Now that the message boards are gone - have you found another site to use? Rotten Tomatoes is ok but is there something better?

gater 7 Mar 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, it worked so much faster than Preparation H and it cleard up that nasty itch in less that a week.

I don't know if there is anything better. It works fine for me. Wiki usually tells me more than I want to know. IMDB is good for quick referencing.

SamL Level 7 Mar 8, 2018

Whos that actor ? Dunno check imdb ....Cool ......thats about it

It is agood reference tool for trivia or to look up movie/actor actress.

I use IMDb often. When my dad starts talking movies he tends to use obscure language regarding a scene or actor. I have to start looking up old movies from the thirties, forties, or fifties, just to figure out what movie he's talking about. Plus, I like to watch trailers for upcoming movies. I never been on the message boards, just the movie and actor profiles.

Gohan Level 7 Mar 8, 2018

Yes all the time but was much better when it had a comments section.

It was - one of my favorite sites. And I've found nothing to replace it.

@MrLizard I think it was to reduce costs

I use Google.

Love imdb. I never used the message boards.

there's nothing on tv, read history and get informed

I do, but for reference only.

IMDB is on Facebook as well.

I've used it to look up movie trivia, but I've never used the message boards. I belong to a few movie groups on Facebook.

I use to see what's in the pipeline. From the silly not needed reboots to unknown titles.

I use it only when I have specific movie questions.

I've only used IMDB for checking the movie or TV credits credits

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34191
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.