Agnostic.com

16 24

Trump says Robert Mueller should not testify to Congress

The Orange Cheeto is running scared again. HA!

"The House Judiciary Committee seeks to have Mueller testify before the panel by mid-month.

"Trump's statement also comes as 60 percent of Americans say he has been dishonest in the Russia investigation, while only a third believe Mueller's report clears the president of wrongdoing, according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.

"House Judiciary Committee member David Cicilline said Sunday that the panel is shooting for Mueller to testify on May 15."

Photo: Me wearing a pussy hat with a sign I made for the Women's March, January 2019.

LiterateHiker 9 May 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Chuck Schumer:

First @realDonaldTrump repeatedly tried to fire Mueller

Then he refused to be interviewed by Mueller

Now he’s trying to silence Mueller

For a man who constantly proclaims his innocence, @realDonaldTrump is acting awfully guilty

Mueller must testify publicly before Congress

Donald J. Trump:
....to testify. Are they looking for a redo because they hated seeing the strong NO COLLUSION conclusion? There was no crime, except on the other side (incredibly not covered in the Report), and NO OBSTRUCTION. Bob Mueller should not testify. No redos for the Dems!
[twitter.com]

How many times do we have to play this game? He's like a little kid who comes home cradling a shoe box, and when you say, "What's in the box?" he says, "Nothing. Seriously nothing! I didn't do anything wrong! Go ahead and look in the box if you don't believe me. There's nothing in the box!"

And when you say, "Ok" and reach for it, he snatches it away, runs outside, and hides behind a tree screaming, "There's nothing in the box! I did nothing wrong! I found that cat dead! You can't prove a thing! You probably killed it! You evil, evil person!"

So, Trump doesn't want Mueller to testify???

I have three words for Donnie: Too. Damn. Bad.

Maybe the guy wearing the Burberry scarf can also help pay.

Are we still doing this dance??

Fuck 45.

That piece of shit has talked to Putin about the Mueller report before the American people have been allowed to see it, when we're the ones who PAID for it!!!

Did I mention, FUCK 45!

Mr Mueller will Testify and Punk barr's ass.

Cheeto in Chief is terrified! I can’t understand how anyone still supports him. He’s a disgrace to the office.

And love your sign!! You ROCK!!

@mentalinnuendo

Thank you! Here's the flip side. People loved it.

Love the sign! I just want to get past the criminal enterprise known as the β€˜trump administration,’ which is confusing the already confused public and leaving the rest of us with lingering disgust!

Here's the flip side of my sign. People laughed and said they loved it.

I'll bring the bricks and mortar.

anyone who does not show taxes or answer questions or even says the truth lets you know they are criminals

Or not to smart, or smarter in the game. Or....

Our vote is what allowed us to Express ourselves.

And not the Electoral College, ever again.

You buy the materials and I'll build it with my own two hands.

I'll chip in, sure many of us would.

That is you holding the sign isn't it? I remember you posting it before. πŸ˜‰

@19dacar52

Yes, that's me with the sign I made. Women's March, January 2019.

@LiterateHiker YAY!!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:342423
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.