Agnostic.com

10 2

Happy International Women's Day! Who is your favorite FEMALE atheist author/public figure?

Aralt 7 Mar 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

chrissie hyde, annie lennox angela merkel michelle obama sophie trudeau

Shakira, who is also quite the humanitarian.

Marz Level 7 Mar 9, 2018

Ruth Ginsberg she has ruled inso many cases for women and men and children oover the years she has been on the court.

Ruth Ginsberg she has ruled inso many cases for women and men and children oover the years she has been on the court.

Hypatia
[en.wikipedia.org]

Recently, Katherne Hepburn

For me Gloria Steinem, writer founder of MS Magazine, involved with many womens issues and she is still here!!! She also is a political activist. Looked up to her since the 70s.

Ruth Bader Ginsberg.

Yes! She's amazing

Jullie Payette, Governor General of Canada, who publicly called creationists, flat earthers, climate deniers and astrologist delusional.

She's not terribly well known these days but Molly Ivins is a hero of mine and shaped a lot of my convictions.

My favorite and most admired female will be Eleanore Roosevelt.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34347
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.