Agnostic.com

5 3

Anybody have trouble with this site when they first signed up?

I put my referral link on Facebook and several people are complaining to me that they are stuck on this page.

LisaL81 7 May 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My photos didn't show up for a few days.

SCal Level 7 May 10, 2019

Yeah, the site has been really buggy lately. If it weren’t for the cool people I’ve met on this site, I wouldn’t waste my time with it. Hang in there, Lisa, hopefully it will get better.

Agnostic.com has been updating this website. It has been glitchy over the past three months.

My Level dropped 800 points for three or four days. I contacted Agnostic.com and it was fixed.

To contact Agnostic.com

1. Hover your cursor over the tab, "Learn" at the top of this page.

2. Click on "About Us." Page down to the bottom.

3. Click on "Contact." You can send them an email describing the problem. Ask for help.

I did already contact them, I just don’t know how long they will take to get back to me.

@LisaL81

It took them less than a week to fix my points. They didn't send me an email. Just fixed the problem.

Welcome to the site. Stay strong.

I noticed they are a bit glitchy here. I couldn't even post for a while because they had some unmentioned rule that you join a group when you reach level 5 or you can't post....
'Rules?.... Rules?...We don't need no stinkin rules..."

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:344229
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.