Agnostic.com

1 0

So what? My mom has to hate me now?

So from what I can gather and admittedly I have been out of the Mormon game for a long time now. In the wake all the political events over the past couple of years the fact that the efforts of an entire adversarial Nation were arrayed against us in our most democratic of Institution. And the biggest thing on Elohim mind is the fact that he doesn't want us to be called Mormons or in my case Foreman (my thanks to Brian,he don't know i exsist, Dalton)That apostates should be shuned? Oh yeah that whole gay acceptance versus tax status thing that I'm not sure about? Does that mean Leviticus just needs a good Tax Lawyer?

Lazarusstewart 4 May 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

From what I have seen of the Mormons, the best way is get away and stay away . . . . find some sane people to hang out with . . . . [meetup.com]

THHA Level 7 May 11, 2019
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:344900
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.