Agnostic.com

31 5

What is your opinion on Wiccans?

I’ve a friend that says she is Wiccan and studies witchcraft, but I can't understand why. I’d ask her directly, but we haven't been friends that long. I don't yet know if she truly believes in magic or spirits, but I’m wondering if ya’ll know anyone who does. Please share what you think.

RandyMoose 7 Mar 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nature, and environmentally protective - I like them !

I do not believe in it literally but it has entertaining stories that are better than what I think comes out of monotheism

Zeta Level 3 Mar 9, 2018

It's a religion, like many others. I guess one thing it has going for it is that it doesn't try to control anybody, except through spells. And I'm not terribly worried about that.

Good parties and live music.

I have two friends that are wiccan/pagan. One is a solitary practitioner that I have known since we were 12 years old and she has been practicing for at least 30 years. The other one has been one the entire time Ive known her which has been over 20 years. I think their comments of seeing my aura and such stuff is bunk but they aren't trying to force anyone to convert. They both know I'm a humanist and it isn't an issue.

I have friends that are Wiccan. I view it no different then any other religion. All bullshit

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34576
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.