Agnostic.com

10 0

There are so many dating websites,I landed on one today called Back page, do you guys have any idea what it's all about? It looks like prostitutions web page. Share with me your experience. And I would not like get in trouble with the law.

Humanlove 7 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is exactly what it is. What wss your first clue?

Never been, but if 'back' is in the title...walk away. Only look for 'forward'.

Nena Level 6 Mar 10, 2018

be wary of BackPage; it was on the local news a while back as being a haven for prostitues.

backpage.com lawsuit

I heard it’s a seedy site

That site was used as a prostitution site in a criminal case I had

lerlo Level 8 Mar 10, 2018

Oh my, haven’t heard of that one. Thankfully!

I thought it was closed down by several states law enforcement agencies and the FBI because it is an advertising site promoting prostitution and some people got robbed and killed. It was in the news a year or so ago. Stay away.

Thank you.

Most of them do but you don't even get the sex

In my opinion, it's a (somehow) shittier version of Craigslist. But then again, I haven't been to that site in many years.

I appreciate the advise.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:34870
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.