Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Which countries have the strictest abortion laws? | SBS News

All this abortion news made me wonder about laws worldwide. I'm thinking maybe we all shouldn't be so insensed by the few deplorable laws of late, given most of the laws globally. 10 to 20 weeks seems to be a commonly allowed timeline, some countries much more restrictive, very few less restrictive. This actually surprised me. hmmmm

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

6 million women die each year denied life saving abortions or deadly disease preventing condoms... WHO report also victim of Vatican controls

Trump wants to be the leader in this fuck him

bobwjr Level 10 May 21, 2019

No no NO! We do not define the standard for women’s rights by the WORST it could be. We define it by “no one tells men what to do with their bodies and no one is going to tell us either.”

@SeaGreenEyez maybe it’s not what you meant, but what you said is that we shouldn’t get so mad at the new laws, given the global laws

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:350442
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.