Agnostic.com

45 8

Men (sorry ladies) would you date a woman much taller than you?

I have really had issues dating men much shorter than I am.
How do you feel about tall women (4 inches or better)?

Akfishlady 8 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

45 comments (26 - 45)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm easily over 6' and have always had a fantasy of dating a woman taller than me. Sadly it's unrealized. I've gotten used to being with women shorter than me- sometimes dramatically shorter.

not a problem....haven't met too many women taller than 6'4" though....well, none, other than in heels....and it doesn't bother me at all....though, this reminds me of a fun story that I only partially remember....haha....it was my 30th birthday? and I was helping out a friend as a roadie/security guy, and no one had even bought me so much as a beer for my birthday....Rozz of Christian Death fame, is dressed in drag, huge high heel platform shoes, standing way taller than me...he hears it is my birthday and we got wasted all night....we had to be the funniest set....me, a biker looking punk, and him giant drag queen....I don't remember most of the night....but it was epic...very sad when he committed suicide...really cool dude.

I am 6'2, I like ladies around 5'10, most I have dated are more like 5'2, but one was 6'6.
A stunning woman by all accounts and she loved the fact that she was taller, many people would stop to talk to us, just to comment on her stature.

A tall woman is a beautiful woman.....

jasen Level 8 Mar 10, 2018

Why not. The meshing of personalities is much more important than superficial characteristics.

Death by snu snu. No, I don't think there would be a problem. As long as she's cool with me always standing on chairs around her.

It doesnt matter to me one bit. I find its women who don't want short men. im 5`6" and happy with it. I don't get choosing like that at all. ive said all along I must be attracted to the outside but the inside is what really counts. I don't care about hight,hair colour, age within reason or race or money. im not into heavy women and thats just choice.

It makes absolutely no difference to me whatsoever. I don't understand why anyone would have a hangup about it.

Every human is taller than me, so...

My first wife was 6' 1" I am 5' 11", not really noticable since I had a full head of hair then.

If she was agreeable. One of my nephews is engaged to a woman about 2" or 3" taller in flat shoes. When she wears heels, Holy Moly! They're getting married in Oct.

Don’t care, don’t want one that outweighs me, though.

I would love to look up to a 6' 9" woman

I've dated a few women who were just as tall as I am. Maybe one or two who were slightly taller. Kinda like President Obama and Michelle.

Yes.

In general the population percentage of women who will likely date me is in itself a very small one. Over and above that the population of women who are 4 inches taller than me is making the universe too small for me. How can you be so cruel? 😉

Just kidding... On a serious note, I like tall women... But as I said in this part of the world (India) where average woman's height is less than 5 ft 1 inches... Expecting to find 4" women is an uphill task for men taller than average. I am married, and my wife is around 5'1"-5'2" height I am over 182 cm.. i.e just one cm less than 6 ft.

No.

Defo. love long legs, my kinda of stairs to heaven lol

I actually use height as a criteria when choosing who to date. I'm 5'10 and I've always felt large and ungainly when dating shorter men. I'm easily 6 feet tall when wearing heels, but usually wear flats. I've tried not to be so shallow, especially since I'm far from perfect. But the height thing...yep, stumble over that one all the time...

I'm 6'6" she would be really tall

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35082
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.