Agnostic.com

29 7

It has been a very gloomy birthday. Both weatherwise and in sentiment. I ponder the meaning of life and ask why do people even remember or place importance on birthdays. I am not happy that I am getting older in the confines of time. It just means more health isses and more loneliness. What is the point of looking forward? What is the point of celebrating when you don't feel like celebrating? Quite literally I survive merely to fight for human dignity in life. The right to medical care, the right to food and water. The right to love who they love and their right to believe or not believe in a deity. I know these are daunting but noble causes yet I feel quite unsatisfied and depressed. I hope you all find happiness as it has escaped me for so long.

Ceaselessmind 7 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

People place importance on birthdays as a marker showing you have survived another year in which death could come any time from birth to more than a hundred years.

Hang in there and happy birthday to you.

Imagine a smart kid about 3 years old that smiles at all the adults when they make over him and tell him it is his birthday. He smiles because he remembers and he knows this is the same thing they told him last year.Those adults are strange.

What's with all the wall crap?

I'm sorry. But I can't even.

My mother was a hoarder. I flee from crap.

Its my moms stuff... I live in a void personally.

So is life

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35185
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.