Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK Gambling-addict granny nicknamed 'Losing Streak Lois', 57, is charged with her husband's murder, a year after she 'shot him dead' and sparked a nationwide manhunt by fleeing to the Mexican border

Birth of a serial killer? After getting away with the first one she began to get bolder. An interesting psychological profile for study, eh? Are active shooters and terrorists pushing stories like this to the back burner?

IAJO163 8 May 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I used to have some experience playing online games. But it seemed to me that this kind of advice didn't help those who went to such a site for the first time. I think that your own experience will help the best. I didn't want to lose a lot, so I went to where there are the simplest games with low stakes [duckdice.io] . Crypto games were just what I needed at the time. I still often choose mini-games when I want to relax after a day at work.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:352036
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.