Agnostic.com

64 15

Have you ever been annoyed by just the sight or voice of a person?

EmeraldJewel 7 May 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

64 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

it is all I can do to listen to trump for more than 20 seconds

I can't listen or look at him either. I quit watching news just so I wouldn't have to see him.

@germangirl90439 , me four. If there's a clip with him I mute the tv until he shuts his ignorant mouth.

My daughter's boyfriend annoys me. I can't stand his voice. It's very grating and loud. Makes my nerves stand on end. And he likes to talk allot.

you have a real problem. you need to learn how to tune him out.

@callmedubious lol. I guess I do.

I have almost stopped watching the news because I cannot stand Trump

Me too

Just the dumb Trump. I literally hate hearing his voice or seeing his face.

Lol can’t stand him!!!

Hell yes. Not just Trumptwat.
Certain northern accents grate on my nerves. So do people who let their mouths hang open. Whining tones. Ugh.

Grown women who speak in little girl voice, or intentionally hiss their ss's trying to be cute/sexy. Any adult whose voice is 1/2 whine.
It is nails on chalkboard.

And when they tilt their heads to give a cutesy look out of the side of their eyes. Best given up when you turn ten.

It's not the face but the voice. I just never know what's going to set it off. If there's someone talking very loudly in a room and I'm trying to talk to someone, I find I can't concentrate. I listen to the loudest voice in the room. This just happen when checking into a hotel and I was very tired. I couldn't focus on the desk clerk because the man next to me and the group behind me were extremely loud. It didn't help that my ears were plugged up from and cold and flying cross country. I felt sorry for the desk clerk because I asked her to repeat information.

I can relate

Yes, Trump, Mitch McConnell, Ted Cruz, and Newt Gingrich all do that to me.

Big DITTO there!

YES ...the great orange orangutan himself donny trump !!!

Don't malign orangutans, they are lovely animals with feelings.

Trump. Definitely

Oh yes, many times and a couple of particular persons spring readily to mind here.
BOTH often catch the same bus as I do every fortnight, one is a person who asks more questions ( the same ones over and over again I might add) non-stop with requests for money even though she gets exactly the same amount of a Pension as I do, the other seems always intent upon criticizing everything and everyone around her ceaselessly except, of course, herself.
Recently I have taken to catching a different bus at an earlier time in an effort to avoid them both thus, hopefully most times, being able to have an enjoyable ride rather than an unbearable one with them on board.

All the time..Anytime CNN has Sanitorium on it makes my skin crawl.

A few people.

Yes, I cannot listen to or look at Twittler...reminds me of the dirty old men who tried to stick their hands in my shirt or pants when I was a very comely teenager. #FuckOldWhiteGuys

Mostly politicians, but there are others . . . . . it is kind of like fingernails on chalkboards.

THHA Level 7 May 25, 2019

Donald Trump

only a few. there was a woman named kathy something selling cookware who had an extremely annoying voice, and there is currently a super-long commercial for some kind of wrinkle-remover that is narrated by a woman with a voice as irritating as can be. of course donald trump takes the cake, and then add content and he's impossible.

g

Donald Trump- immediately turn off the radio when I hear his voice.

Bernadette Peters- her sharp, high voice hurts my ears.

Yes and the first person to immediately come to mind is the most esteemed president of the us.

Besides Trump

I am more bothered by voices than sight...I can't stand hearing Elizabeth Warren speak...I can read what she has to say, but her speech pattern and voice puts me on edge...and I like her but...

That little blonde woman in the Big Bang Theory...her voice annoys me but I like her as well...

Rick Santorum, Alex Jones, Sara Huckabee...their voices bug me as well...but I don't like them...

All the time.

Every fucking day.

JimG Level 8 May 25, 2019

Agree trump.
Both the sight and voice make me sick.
Even reading his lies I can hear his asinine voice .

Trump fingers on blackboard

bobwjr Level 10 May 25, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:352099
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.