Agnostic.com

64 15

Have you ever been annoyed by just the sight or voice of a person?

EmeraldJewel 7 May 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

64 comments (51 - 64)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All the time. The trick is not to show it. I think that's what a stable person does.

All the time.

I am still annoyed by the sight of some people - I try not to allow them close enough to hear their voice.

Yes, yes and I have no clue why it happens. Sometimes one meets someone and one just cannot stand that person.

Yes, many times. It's something I wish I could change about myself.

Yep, and sometimes it’s a stranger I consciously know nothing about.

It doesn't happen often, but I can think of at least two people I worked with that the sight or hearing their voice made me want to leave the room. And neither of them had actually done anything to me personally to make me feel this way. It was just an instant feeling of dislike.

Nancy Pelosi's voice and facial expressions annoys the hell out of me.

alon Level 6 May 25, 2019

Mostly politicians, but there are others . . . . . it is kind of like fingernails on chalkboards.

THHA Level 7 May 25, 2019

My daughter's boyfriend annoys me. I can't stand his voice. It's very grating and loud. Makes my nerves stand on end. And he likes to talk allot.

you have a real problem. you need to learn how to tune him out.

@callmedubious lol. I guess I do.

A few people.

Oh yes, many times and a couple of particular persons spring readily to mind here.
BOTH often catch the same bus as I do every fortnight, one is a person who asks more questions ( the same ones over and over again I might add) non-stop with requests for money even though she gets exactly the same amount of a Pension as I do, the other seems always intent upon criticizing everything and everyone around her ceaselessly except, of course, herself.
Recently I have taken to catching a different bus at an earlier time in an effort to avoid them both thus, hopefully most times, being able to have an enjoyable ride rather than an unbearable one with them on board.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:352099
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.