Agnostic.com

11 3

What is your adult drink of choice?

This is what I’m drinking these days. They also have a dark lager as well.

ballou 8 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I haven't tried many Mexican beers, but I love Negra Modelo. I don't understand why anyone drinks Corona. My favorite is an IPA from a local micro brewery that pairs really well with their green chile pork.

I've drank them all and it used to keep me young until they removed the formaldahyde from a lot of booze. Now they say I have liver disease. I still drink but my body will not always let me. (Tonight I had 2 bock beers.) Jackie Gleason used to say that booze removed removed warts and ugliness. Not from you, but from other people.
I still remember the good old days.

I drink whiskey (or scotch), and tequila. I almost never drink beer. I will drink some good red wine, particularly with meals.

Dos Equis or Corona, but any beer will do. I like a local-ish IPA sometimes, and Karbach makes some really good ones.

I’m trying to get a taste for whiskey, so that’s what I have been buying lately.

Coffee. That’s it. Just coffee.

I drink white zin and rose wines most of the time. I will have a fruity mixed drink if I am out and not driving. Non alcoholic drink is water, or tea. Coffee only on days I work and never, ever after noon.

I'll have to try it. I like trying new beers. I also like red wine; blends, Pinot Noir, Malbec

When I was drinking, it was whisky. Jack Daniel's was my go-to, but when I was short of cash then I would buy whatever was cheap. If I had a beer, a good IPA was my choice if it was available.

I don’t always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.

I don't drink very often and usually for beer it's Corona w/lime. But I had a really good Apple Cider the other day. I really liked it. It gave me a buzz but not as much as if I'd had beer or something else. Since I have a tight budget I don't often experiment because of the cost but when someone is willing to share, I don't mind trying other drinks/brands.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35271
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.