Agnostic.com

8 1

LINK 404 - StoryLine

To those following my post about the pitbull attacks, this just happened! An elderly woman is in the hospital after being mauled by three pitbulls. She was taking a routine walk when she was suddenly surrounded by the three loose dogs. A passerby have first aid until paramedics arrived. One of the dogs attacked a deputy. Owner, Ralph Hughes surrendered dogs to Hernando County Animal Services. He was cited for three counts of public nuisance, second offense, and given citations for having an unrestrained animal.

friendlycatlady 5 May 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Please see my original post about this subject. I compiled a list of all of the reported dog attacks that have occurred in the month of May. When I began the list, I had no idea that all of the attacks involved pitbulls. It's pretty extraordinary and frightening.

Takes his guns away too, if he owns any.

godef Level 7 May 27, 2019

[cbs12.com]
Found the link
feel free to copy and edit your post

Link was submitted twice. Don't know what else to do.

Just appeared on Facebook today.

An elderly woman was just mauled by three pitbulls in Florida!😱

?

No link.....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:352932
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.