Agnostic.com

5 3

I feel the need to apologise to some members on here.

Everything I post is intended to be light-hearted and not to be taken seriously but I have been reported for harrassment.

If anyone could give me an idea of where I'm going wrong it would be appreciated because, obviously, I must be doing the same thing in real life.

El-loco 7 Mar 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I had not noticed anything offensive or harassing in your posts. There is one person on here, though, who is super-sensitive and takes everything as a personal criticism of some sort. The fact that you're being considerate enough to apologize is a good gesture.

marga Level 7 Mar 11, 2018

Well, at least I tried.

You been talking about your dick?

Nope

No clue then, bro @El-loco

I've noticed a few twats on here, and there's not many to be fair, and you weren't on my list, so all's cool here 🙂

Where you're going wrong? Posting this under "Silly, Random and Fun" is one. 😀 Just kidding.

I dunno where you went wrong buddy, nor do I know why you were reported. Wasn't you told the reason you were reported?

Was gonna reply. Thought better, or worse, of it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35393
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.