Agnostic.com

15 2

What is your favorite junk food?...

Lizard_of_Ahaz 9 May 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nutter Butter wafer cookies

Quebec's proud contribution to fast-food: poutine! (nothing to do with the russian president)
French fries + curds of squeeky fresh white cheddar cheese + hot brown beef gravy
And that's the basic poutine because there are plenty of variations: Michigan poutine with spaghetti sauce, poutine with chicken, or smoked meat, bacon, steak, pepperoni. Some fancy restaurant came up with some foie gras poutine.
I even saw a desert poutine in an ice cream parlour! The fries were made with donut dough, the cheese was replaced with marshmallow and it was topped with a butterscotch sauce.

(Why do you call them FRENCH fries anyway?! They're not even French, they're more like Belgian. Anyway, in French, we don't call them French fries, we just call them fries, or in worst cases, fried potatoes)

And the English call them chips.... Yeah the whole concept is mind boggling I think because when GW Shrub got upset with the French for laughing at he=is religious war with Iraq he had government food preparation facilities rename them "freedom fries..." Seriously the man is a moron and the only reason his IQ now looks nearly normal is that Trump took his place....

chocolate most brands; favourite are what the industry calls premium chocolates: ferrero rocher, lindt, etc.

Fritos Scoops and bean dip.

my wife & i like good burgers & fries. we actually split one these days, which we did yesterday eve.
must admit it's the excellent craft beer ( IPA) that's the main attraction for me.

Reeses peanut butter cups

bobwjr Level 10 May 29, 2019

Everything listed below

Peanut butter sandwich

Pork Rinds... (I know, but I grew up redneck before reforming myself!)

Ohub Level 7 May 29, 2019

Red licorice whips … can’t even go down that isle 😕

Varn Level 8 May 29, 2019

French fries!

little debbie crunch bars

Pepperoni pizza!

But every time I eat one, I get hungry.

I'm low carb - can I get that without the bun, please?

1of5 Level 8 May 29, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:353934
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.