Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK Republican group to hand-deliver Mueller report to every GOP lawmaker | TheHill

Just wondering if anyone else finds it strange that every Republican in Congress will see a highlighted copy of the Report because they matter to America. I would hope some of you would actually read this and tell me what I'm missing because this is truly bizarre. 🤔🤔🤔

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You can lead an asshole to facts, but you can't make them read or think.......

Sounds like they are trying to shame the Republicans into doing the right thing and impeach the Tangerine Twit. It probably won't work, but it is the smart thing to do. The Republicans will have a hard time keeping the White House with Trump as their candidate in 2020, so getting him out of office and having a better candidate would give them more hope. If they keep on their current course, some of them may lose their own jobs when voters penalize them for not doing their jobs.

"Along with the letter and highlighted report, Republicans for the Rule of Law released a video with three GOP-appointed federal prosecutors claiming Trump would have been indicted if he were not president. "
This sounds like good news

They're realizing that impeachment would help their party. For them it's The Party over The people. They're slowly distancing themselves from that insanity

Unity Level 7 May 31, 2019

Rallying the crooks

bobwjr Level 10 May 30, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:354456
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.