Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK Joe Biden record: Iraq, banks, crime, and more - Vox

"There’s something unfair about it. Biden is a very normal senator whose worst mistakes involved getting caught up in the political norms or fads of the moment. But that’s life. Times change, and the 2020 presidential campaign will be waged in this moment. And Democrats deserve a nominee who can either plausibly claim to have been prescient on the big changes that have swept progressive politics or is new enough to elective office to simply be of the current moment."

WilliamCharles 8 June 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would only vote for him if he was the Democratic Party nominee... I'm not a fan of his hard right politics while a member of the Democratic Party.

I would not vote for the bastard if my life depended on it . . . . he is indeed nothing more than a Clinton clone, selected by the DNC already . . . . that should be clear to anyone.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:355171
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.