Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK The Matrix Trilogy Decoded by Mark Passio - YouTube

The Matrix . . . . relevant today . . . this is a very thorough analysis of the movie.

THHA 7 June 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is precisely because this is an allegory that I do not worry about it. I do worry about getting out of Trumpworld but this fascism is going on because no one knows what to do. We are at a point that globalization is no longer working. The experiment is now to see what will work in a world where money and the making of money at any cost is the only value to those who have power. How will the populace except this is a part of the experiment.

I have actually had an idea about what could be done. What I was thinking about was, in light of the younger generation not being informed about foreign policy and what they are in for if they join the military, and, given that many retirees are pretty knowledgeable about the situation, they could organize, train, and get speakers to go out to schools and colleges to speak about this situation, a counter-force to the military recruiting . . . . . they would also want to make the younger generation aware of the fact that the reason the government is purposely keeping many people in poverty is because they want to recruit poor people to be cannon fodder for them. The government does its best to lie to them about how great it is to defend "freedom", enlist for your country, but it is not for the country, it is for the corporations . . . . they need to hear this. Howard Zinn was doing something of that nature, but I am thinking more like Howard Zinn multiplied by a thousand or more.

"Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted."
Vladimir Lenin

What we old bastards do not often realize is just how little those from younger generations know . . . . if I think back to my youth, before about the age of 30, I was pretty much out there without a clue of what was really going on it the world. Most people are like that when they are younger, some of them are looking for guidance, and the older generation is failing if it is not trying to do something about this kind of thing . . . . there has to be a counter-force to what the govenment is doing, because without it, the government prevails.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:355452
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.