Agnostic.com

4 2

Hi, I'm Mark, a newby here. No biggy, just a general hello, and hope to interact with those who wish to.
It's an interesting looking site, and so different to the usual sort of dating/meet up sites that have been a serial disappointment in the past.
If anyone wishes to ask me a question, or just pop by and say hi, please feel free to do so, you'd be very welcome.

MarkRussell 6 Mar 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hi back at ya Mark.....there be fun here....welcome

Aye, been here over a year now, and love my time and those with whom I've been interacting. Many thanks for the greetings, hank!

@MarkRussell laughing at me so hard, I can hardly ttype. ..me going back to see what happened. Have a laught on me...

@HankSherman Ah, as the adage goes, it's the thought that counts! Raised a chuckle here too, but I thank you for the welcome, and now, for the chuckle too.

Hi Mark - and welcome!

Hi, and thank you!

it's real funky.

I'm really looking forward to exploring and connecting. Thanks! 🙂

Hi Mark. I'm also new on here. Just saying hello. This site/app does seem interesting. Have fun, mate!

Indeed it does, mate - and thanks, you too! 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:35659
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.