Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Angry girlfriend pleads guilty to setting ex-boyfriend's apartment building on fire, displacing 130 people

What she did was stupid and wrong but what's even worse is the portrait that the media is painting of her. Couldn't they find a better pic? This is the true racism.

IAJO163 8 June 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It was probably something like this that originated the quote of "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

In reality nobody shoudl think such acts are limited to women alone. It is usually men who take such actions. When women take such actions, it is so unexpected and otu of the norm that peopel tend to take note, which may create a "confirmation bias".

She looks angry in that pic. I don't want to be close to any woman with that kind of anger.

They tried to make her look insane. She was angry. Nothing more.

@IAJO163 I can totally agree.

I know! No one will want to date her after seeing that pic! 🙂

Only celebrities get good pics when doing something worth going to jail for, though.

1of5 Level 8 June 8, 2019
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:358091
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.