Agnostic.com

7 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I look up items of interest in some of these, as well al jazeera, delhi times, translations of french, german and russian articles, etc.
NO ONE - absolutely no pone - writes without the bias of their own opinion ... but once you understand the bias of an individual writer and can balance that with other writers, you can get a realistic view.
Same applies to all 'scientific' research, where the funding body will bias the research results published

I agree with Shadow, no one writes without bias. Personally, I like to listen to progressive news, which does not appear to be included in the list given by this post's link. In fact, it seems to me they are heavily biased towards capitalism and the rich.

Love it no fake news here

bobwjr Level 10 June 10, 2019

I love two runner-ups: Time Magazine and PBS Radio.

Well at least Forbes didn't put itself on the list, and I don't trust the WSJ. They may present facts, but they don't necessarily do so without bias.

JimG Level 8 June 9, 2019

I used to read WSJ, my ex Father in Law subscribed for his son, my now ex-husband. I am the sort if it is in print and in my house I will likely read it. So I read it. There were some really good articles that I still remember. Soooo several years post divorce, I picked up a WSJ in a waiting room. Either I've gone way far to the left (very possible) or they have veered strongly to the right, I thought they were far more right leaning than they were years ago. I didn't care to wade through the junk to get to anything I'd be interested in.

I read NYT, Wa post, the economist and the Atlantic. Plus Rolling Stone!

My favorite is a runner up, NPR. I have frequented most of these periodically.

I wonder why democracy now was not mentioned? It is an excellent news/current affairs program.

I like this too, it's relatively new in comparison, perhaps that's why it's not considered.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:358723
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.