Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Trump: My Faith In Jesus Helped Get Me Through The Mueller Investigation - The Intellectualist

LMAO... Doubtful he has ever actually read any part of the bible.

snytiger6 9 June 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He probably thinks Jesus is the Mexican burger flipper who serves him at his local Mcdonalds

Well, reimbursement to the evangelical voting block. One of the parameters I like about Trump is the obvious absence of religion in his life.

zesty Level 7 June 10, 2019

That might be the biggest lie he has ever told. I think Trump is accuralty the "anti-christ" more than anything under religious bs flag.

How he continues to get support from evangelicals like Pence's crowd continues to amaze me....through all the unethical, immoral, self-serving, greedy, and downright cruel statements and actions....he gets the Bible-Thumpers' adoration.

@mojo5501 Religious folks are long practiced (conditioned) at looking the other way when ti comes to their religious leaders... so it isn't really that hard for them to look the other way for Trump too.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:359073
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.