Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Trump on impeachment and Nixon: ‘He left. I don’t leave.’ - POLITICO

He makes Tricky Dicky look like a boy scout!

“We have no collusion, no obstruction, no anything,” Trump said during an event honoring this year’s Indianapolis 500 champion, Simon Pagenaud, and Team Penske. “When you look at past impeachments, whether it was President Clinton or — I guess President Nixon never got there. He left. I don’t leave. A big difference. I don’t leave.”

jerry99 8 June 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's what he thinks!

I don't think trump will leave even when he loses the election. I worry about his idiot gun toting supporters when he claims the election was rigged.

Remember when they used to say about Nixon & Clinton, "it's not the crime, it's the cover-up." Apparently with Trump, it's not anything at all! WTF happened to the cover-up being what gets you convicted???

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:359737
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.