Agnostic.com

28 4

What best describes Trump as a president?

• 18 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 44 votes
snytiger6 9 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The guy who cut down illegal immigration to USA.

by the way, there were crops rotting in the fields last summer and it's only going to get worse. Or do you think the crops just pick themselves?

@Michael64 But I know my facts. See, while Obama deported more illegals than any other president, the arrival of the illegals -daily- kept everything balanced. Now,many of those who want to come decided against because they have seen how the illegals are caught and deported. Ask the ones who provided help to people crossing the border two years ago;they will tell you that the people crossing the Río Grande is less than half compared to 2016. Additionally, I am involved in the naturalization process. BTW, Trump has deported less Mexicans than other president.

@Kristina No, but obviously you think only the illegals can do said job. How about the legal ones and the Americans that are jobless right now?

@DUCHESSA Try to find enough people who are here legally who would work for the wages offed for crop pickers.

Don't get me wrong, I agree that the work shoudl be done by people here legally, but they do have to offer high enough wages to induce peopel to be willing to do that kind of work.

@snytiger6 I know the "problem" quite well. Eventually, the big guys will have to pay real wages or lose everything. Additionally, many of the illegals are not even working in the crops but joining the MS 13 and other ganfs. They want easy money. The same is happening in Argentina with the illegals flooding that country. Do not attempot to "decorate" the issue....I have been familiar with the illegal problem since the time of the Amnesty program (Reagan).

Narcissism has its limits.

Brilliant humanitarian

gater Level 7 Mar 12, 2018

ROFLMAO!

Its true - but understand with Trump it is American 1st@AnneWimsey

@gater I hope you don't seriously believe that shit...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36025
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.