Agnostic.com

2 0

What are some of your favorite TED Talks?

I am active with the Detroit area Sunday Assembly group. We have a monthly social gathering called "Wine with TED". (Yes, that's both the title of the event and its description!) 🙂

I am hosting this month's gathering and I'm trying to come up with a theme and a couple 10-15 minute videos.

If you have any favorite TED talks, please share the speaker's name and topic, or a YouTube link if you have it.

Thanks!

dleifallot 7 June 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are TED talks about nearly any subject. What I find interesting probably wouldn't apply to your group. May ask a few of them.

gearl Level 8 June 17, 2019

@dleifallot That's another thing, I don't keep track. I watch things about climate change, the origin of the universe, the future of AI and sometimes something about sex.

The one in which someone explains who Ted is, and what he's been talking about all this time.

@dleifallot No, no, mock if you want. I have no clue what these are. Or what the hell Ted is about.

@Paul4747 TED stands for technology, entertainment, design. TED Conferences LLC is a media organization that posts talks online for free distribution under the slogan "ideas worth spreading." TED was conceived by Richard Saul Wurman i

@gearl Thanks. At least now I know what I know nothing about.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:361901
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.