Agnostic.com

16 6

Trump refuses to apologize to Central Park Five after their criminal convictions were vacated

Trump called for them to get the death penalty after they were arrested. Although their criminal convictions were later vacated, Donald Trump refused to apologize to the so-called "Central Park Five."

Despicable.

[nbcnews.com]

LiterateHiker 9 June 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump should be made to show current xrays of his bone spurs to prove he did not duck the draft. Those things don't go away. Just like he harassed President Obama about his birth certificate....

Your being to polite about him.....

So, the scumbag, racist Resident of the White House refused to apologize to the proven innocent Central Park Five. What else is new? And what new depths will he and his white, racist, Jesus freak friends plumb next? Stay tuned!

Donald Trump is completely devoid of common decency. He is a sociopath. If you expect him to do the right thing you will be disappointed.

Anybody ever, ever heard Donald apologising to anyone? Hell would freeze over first.

Just goes to show, what a dick he is...

I pressed a red button, and now I'm living in this strange and fucked up alternate universe,,,

Because he thinks he's always right-even when proven by overwhelming evidence that he's wrong-he's just that full of himself. Besides they are black, and he's not exactly fond of anybody that's not a white christian.

He refuses to apologize period. To anyone, for anything whatsoever, full stop. What an admirable trait in a traitor.

Trump faking that he has read a book (any book):

Trump does not see goodness...trump only sees his opinion...and he want budge even if you drew him a picture to correct the error in his thinking!

Why ask the question,you knew the answer ahead of time

I read the first Wolff book, and thought some of it might have been gossip at the time. Now virtually everything he said in that book has been confirmed via the Mueller report, the Woodward book, or just admitted to by everyone involved. So I've been listening to Wolff's follow up, "Siege", and it just makes me sick to my stomach to think this guy has become president. So many things I had forgotten--like Melania's mysterious hospitalization that clearly was not for the "benign kidney condition" claimed (she disappeared for far longer than such a condition would take to treat).

Shortly after this mystery was when she showed up with the jacket that said, "I don't care. Do you?"

What could that have been about, and why was it worthy of a cover story?

I also found it interesting that Jeff Sessions threatened to quit and recommend Trump's impeachment if Trump didn't back off on his pressure to have Sessions unrecuse himself and fire Mueller.

Because he can't make it about himself.

He’s given white supremacists renewed vigor. They’ve never gone away, now they’re more visible and and more violent. I fear for all of the brown people of the world...

The longer they're allowed to spew their hateful rhetoric, the more
dangerous they become to everyone.
They'll attack anyone, for any reason.
Even white people.
Three people died on August 12, 2017. Two Virginia State Troopers, when
their helicopter crashed, but only one was killed by a white supremacist. That
was Heather Heyer, a white woman.

I remember when nazis were bad, and no one wanted the Klan around.
They started coming out of the woodwork when Obama was in office,
because the racist meatheads couldn't handle a half-black man as
President.
Once 45 showed up and started campaigning, they felt even more
emboldened.

They're going to have to be imprisoned or killed. They won't go away
on their own now.

@michaelinlivonia I oppose censorship, too.
I also oppose violent, racist assholes.
I never said they should be stopped from speaking. I said they should be stopped from breathing, there's a difference.
The herd needs thinning anyway.

Not at all surpising. That would be contrary to his remarks from the past -- and he cannot admit that he was ever wrong about anything.

What did you expect he's a racist asshole

bobwjr Level 10 June 18, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:362805
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.