Agnostic.com

7 0

What is your daily menu?

I want to know what you eat every day. Why? I'm just curious. I'm very specific about what I eat and why, and I'm curious about what your diet is like so I can see if we're compatible or not.

GuitarDoctor 7 June 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Usually whatever sammich and chips are available in the plant cafe'. Beggars can't be choosers

Proto Level 6 June 21, 2019

Coffee and some other stuff.

Coffee, vodka, sometimes an olive.

Fat, protein, and as few carbs as possible.

1of5 Level 8 June 19, 2019

Thirty grams of carbohydrates with every meal.
Other stuff.
Water, coffee, wine and beer.

can go with fruit nuts rice salad and water ... but need coffee too

I'll start:

1. Breakfast - cooked oatmeal w/raisins, fruit (banana, apple, nectarine, peach, whatever's fresh), and nuts, mug of Stok cold brew coffee w/almond milk
  2. Lunch - 6 or 7 stuffed grape leaves (grape leaves, rice, herbs/spices), hummus and corn chips or bread or carrots
  3. Dinner - big bowl of salad greens, fresh tomato, cukes, olives, gorgonzola cheese chunks and a home-made Greek dressing
  4. Snacks - fruit (whatever's in season), nuts
  5. Desserts - fruit
  6. Drinks - cold tea, fresh water

@Allamanda You probably won't live longer, but it will feel like it. 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:362892
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.