Agnostic.com

1 2

All you single males wanting to find a non-Christian woman should really check out your local Unitarian Universalist community.
I was born and raised UU and when a single straight male came in, it was a feeding frenzy. All the single straight women would at least say hi.
Each UU church has a different “flavor”, some more religious than others but usually not Christian. I went to an Earth centered (Wiccan, Pagan, Native American, etc.) UU fellowship in Garland, but there’s usually several agnostic/Atheists in each group.

LauraUU 6 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Too bad there isn't one near me!

Duke Level 8 Mar 13, 2018

You sure? There are 7 congregations in the Denver area. Check UUA.org

@LauraUU There are several but, nothing very close to me. Looks like the closest is maybe a half hour from here. I'm not really interested in driving a half hour to go to church. LOL

There might be an activity you’d enjoy other than Sunday service. Check out the events at the closest and see if there is something you’d like. And check what their services are about and there might be one that interests you enough to make the trip.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36486
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.