Agnostic.com

4 4

Is there any way to block another member? I come here as a respite from the hate spewed by Trump supporters. When I find one here, I would really like to be able to make him invisible to me. Thanks

Diarmaede 7 Nov 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah, I was surprised to find tht here too, but i just ignore him. I take comfort in a poll here that well over 200 did not support Trump and only four did. At least when I looked at it last.

The same guy also tried to harass me because I am gay. I told him he may have lost religion, but he sure kept the dogmas....

Maybe we could just vote them off the island.

I agree. We should be able to block uncivil ideologues and demagogues!

What a coincidence... I'm working on that code RIGHT NOW! You'll see a "Hide" or similar button on the profile page. Currently, it's just a block where they can't see your stuff.. but I think I'm going to make it 2 way... if you block someone, you won't see their stuff either. What do you think?

Admin Level 9 Nov 13, 2017

Yay! 😛

ok, I'll work on that... when you block someone, you will still be able to see their PROFILE but not their posts. This is so you can unblock them later 🙂 It's not a big feature, so we won't show a list of blocked users unless it's used more often.

thats good. I did a block then realized it was just a cloaking device for me. I would rather not see their stuff

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3656
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.