Agnostic.com

6 10

First bathroom selfie.

Today my hairstylist glammed up my hair. Wanted to catch it before my thick, heavy hair slumped.

Unfortunately, I am inept with a hair iron. Hair today, gone tomorrow.

"You look hot," my boyfriend replied, mystifying me.

Show us your best bathroom selfie.

LiterateHiker 9 June 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nice photo of you, you have a great figure, but I though bathroom selfies were with less clothing on?

Great selfie,,going to have to take a few and post them

With the mustache a few years ago

Do you always dress that nicely to go to the bathroom?

mischl Level 8 June 25, 2019

@Mischl

Very funny!

I just got back from having my roots touched up. That's why no jewelry.

I try to look nice when I got to the hairdresser because I see myself in a big mirror the whole time.

@LiterateHiker I'd be more interested in seeing how you look most of those other times you go to the potty. Wouldn't that be more like the "real you?"

@mischl

I always try to dress with simple elegance. So there.

Have never worn sweats.

@LiterateHiker And from that very nice series of photos, I can see that you absolutely do not need sweats. I would so much love to slip over to Wenatchee and meetcha, Kathleen, but you're just about as far away as a gal can be to meet a beach boy from SW Florida.

@LiterateHiker And speaking of, "If you are a Trump supporter, hit the back button," oh yeah, I'm a "supporter" all right. I support impeachment. And I've sent donations to three organizations that also support impeachment. The mentally-ill thug in the WH is causing this country huge damage.

Looks great! Love the purple.

Nice

bobwjr Level 10 June 25, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:365675
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.