Agnostic.com

7 3

LINK Five times more fatal than sharks: Report lays out high-risk selfie stakes — RT World News

This is why I don't take selfies. 🦈🦈🦈 (Not really. But any excuse works.)

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"....in the US it’s more common to accidentally shoot oneself while posing for the perfect shot."

I actually see no downside to this. Anyone who doesn't know better than to point a loaded gun at themselves for the sake of a picture, had no business owning one in the first place... and was more likely to have killed someone else along with themselves eventually.

I feel like these people have shown just how right Darwin was.

Kinda wish it were 1000X instead of 5, then we'd see who the brave narcissists really are - and get rid of a bunch of them at the same time.

1of5 Level 8 June 27, 2019

High risk behavior has reached a new level...looks like my new book will have lots more material...

Natural selection at work.

Some people just think don't want to be an old corpse.

Darwin’s theory in action!

Rise of stupidity

bobwjr Level 10 June 27, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:366596
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.