Agnostic.com

1 4

Wow! I had a great day. I left the chaos in time. I have not seen food fly like that before. Lol. I mean, literally. My boss left for 1 hr. A girl whom just completely sucks was in the drive-thru. I mean, I have not heard my assistant manager get that mad in a long time. She was charging people for the wrong food, handing out the wrong food, etc... I got a headache from the chaos. I was having to deal with a rude woman. A stupid one too. With her long-ass order. I had to stay late too. When shift change came at 5 pm, I walked by the drive-thru. (My boss had come back to the mess.) I was walking and someone in drive opened the window, the next meal went flying to the floor at my feet. I never say, "OMG!" anymore, I did. My boss is all standing there, "Jesus christ! Wtf?" So much food on the floor. I never did the line sweep though. Lol. Someone else had to do it. I got my shit and left. All in a good day's work. I'm completely happy. Lol. I'm still laughing about it. LMAO! 🙂 Not my circus not my monkeys.

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I respect anyone who can work in food service and still go home completely happy. You are stronger than I.

Thanks. What a mess. Lol.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36686
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.