Agnostic.com

6 2

LINK The Day After: What if Israel Annexes the West Bank?

"Calls for the annexation of the Occupied West Bank are gaining momentum in both Tel Aviv and Washington. But Israel and its American allies should be careful what they wish for. Annexing the Occupied Palestinian Territories will only reinforce the current rethink of the Palestinian strategy, as opposed to solving Israel’s self-induced problems.

Encouraged by the Donald Trump administration’s decision to move the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, Israeli government officials feel that the time for annexing the entirety of the West Bank is now.

In fact, “there is no better time than now” was the exact phrase used by former Israeli Justice Minister, Ayelet Shaked, as she promoted annexation at a recent New York conference."

WilliamCharles 8 June 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Agree-like other nationalist agendas;
this seems like dumping petrol on a smothering fire. The first (and only) action
by Kushner is to wheel and deal money
out of the sufferings that are occurring there
now. $ seems to be our foreign policy
driver. P.S. he has absolutely no MIDDLE
EAST knowledge.

BBJong Level 7 June 29, 2019

Forever War in Palestine! More Shalome and Napalm! Which the AIP will do their darndest to stir up American support for the Israeli side of!

It will be the beginning of another shitstorm in the middle East and more innocent people will lose their lives.

Maybe the real question of any person should be, "What if Israel annexes my country?" . . . . .

THHA Level 7 June 29, 2019

It is not a matter of if, they don't give a toss about anyone else but themselves, including the American public.

There are a few millions of Israelis surrounded by a few hundred millions of barbaric Muslims wanting to eliminate them. Poor Arabs?

@zesty Oh, yeah, 6 millions Jews in occupied Israel and just under 2 million Palestinians.

@Jolanta Palestinians, three or four generation complainers. Time for Palestinians to stop nagging and get a job!

@zesty Oh, yeah because it is so easy for Palestinians to get a job, so easy for them to get around there. I wonder who pays you.

@Jolanta My university and the company I own. Why?

One more mistake!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:367128
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.