Agnostic.com

115 11

With or without music during sex?

EmeraldJewel 7 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

115 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I guess soft background music is okay. I'm going to be tuned in and focused on my partner.

Without! As a musician with ADD my mind will drift into the music and I lose focus.

Musician here... People don’t appreciate how DEEP you can be into the music! If the music is good, stop the sex. If the sex is good, stop the music!!

No music usually, it's usually more personal for me.

With

Some techno to get them hips moving. 🙂

My ex always wanted some Prince or some such. Then she told me to put on some sex music once so I put this on ...

The download gods are refusing me access. Is this something I might expect to hear on Benny Hill? 🙂

yes. yakety sax.

Might as well use a steam engine!

I always thought I was a “no”, but then while doing it we had “Little Fluffy Clouds” playing, and it was perfect ?

miffy Level 5 Mar 13, 2018

That tune is epic. Never had sex to it though.

Hmmm.... young people! Great sex makes it's own music.

Either is fine, as long as there is sex.

Having a roommate, this becomes a functional question. I do know that if you are sticking to one partner and you are playing music that its nice to put some variation into the playlist.

Don't keep playing Dark Side of the Moon.

As Mike Damone says, side one of Led Zeppelin IV is the best.

Most def no music. If it is happening, it has to be immediate. A soundtrack just gets in the way.

Without, I would rather not be distracted from what I am supposed to be doing.

Couldn't care either way as long as we're enjoying ourselves. That said, a little background noise is good for drowning out screamers and keeping the cops from being called.

I have a really hard time playing guitar during sex.

Damn it man, keep trying. It’s the stuff of dreams.

Without music, I'm concentrating for f**** sake, besides men can't multitask and I might drop my trombone 🙂

Mood music is ok, but not a must have. I use pandora so it’s all music I normally would listen to. Without music the noises my lover makes are soothing, erotic and pleasing.

I’ve never missed a whisper or a moan, event at a festival.

One of my favourite memories involved sex with music in the background. Freebird by Lynard Skynard came on, and after a while, I realised that my partner was keeping time to the music. It takes a fair bit of stamina in the livelier bits, but it was a most enjoyable experience.

Life in general is always better with the right tune!

I never listen to music without having se... er, sorry... never have sex without having music on.

"C'mon upstairs, and I'll nothing on but the radio"

Sex creates its own symphony of sounds, but a little outside rhythm never hurt anything

I like a military band marching around the bed when I do it.

Exhibitionist

@FrayedBear A blind military band.

Be interesting to make love to -'je taime'

Even better with all of Carmina Burana. 😉

I live in an apartment and my gf makes hell of a noice during sex. I am pretty sure the guy next door would hear as I can hear him. So I prefer to play loud music to camouflage my gf’s loud moans.. otherwise I prefer silence and to listen to my gf’s breath sound which rarely happens lol?

Very fond of certain albums as they bring back memories.

So I don't mind music in the background as long as it's not like kids songs or hymns or anything like that. But it's never really added anything to the experience for me either...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:36726
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.