Agnostic.com

4 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think its about right in that they think that infinite growth can happen because of their beliefs, and he is for and promotes it. I also think that what he said about persecuted church's is because of what all of the different denominations have done to each other.

This seems very biased for Time mag. I wasn't aware that the church was under attack by the Left. Is the author referring to the ACA and its requirement to pay for birth control and the subsequent suit by Hobby Lobby? Some women should not bear children for health reasons, no one was being forced to use birth control.

MizJ Level 8 July 2, 2019

All those Christians behaving so un Christ like.

That shows Trump can bully anyone. The term"anti Christ" would be an accurate term for religious folk.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:368319
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.