Agnostic.com

36 1

What's the one thing you tried but will never do again?

Redcupcoffee 7 Mar 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I spent 11 years in the army.

JimG Level 8 Mar 14, 2018

@Redcupcoffee No, not at all. I had some good times, great friends, and both of my kids are army brats. I can't say I am sorry I did it, but it's in the past and I wouldn't do it now.

@JimG Thank you for your service. I spent six years in the Army as on O5H. I married a soldier and each of my kids was born at a different base. The Army is for young people.

@HippieChick58 exactly, when I turned thirty I was I an old man in a scout platoon,

My sister's apple pie.

SamL Level 7 Mar 14, 2018

@Redcupcoffee Being an apple pie aficionado, I've often wondered that. Having had Durch apple pie in the Netherlands and all those apple pies in truck stops all over the States, I can safely say a whole fucking lot. K?

Open relationships

@PatrickHermitage and that's fine for those in it, but I will never do it again

Went mussels foraging. Made a seafood paella which turned out quite crunchy because of all the sand in the mussels that I couldn't get rid of. Worst thing ever! ?

ABack Level 6 Mar 14, 2018

@FortyTwo LOL!!

@FortyTwo LMAO!!!

Acid.

@Redcupcoffee no, just don't like being that unhinged. The potency of today's cannabis is quite sufficient for me.

Indian food. I would rather eat an Indian.

They're good with onions and garlic

@steve148 Sounds yummy!

Bingo and a threesome

LOL That sounds like a band name. I can even see the cover art! LOL

yes it does lol, threes a crowd would be a great name too lol

My ex wife talked me into kinky shit once. It hurt so bad I will never do that again!!!

I would tell you but it’s a public forum. Let’s just say I was open minded. I’m a little more picky now.

Religion.

marriage

A relationship.

When I was young I planned on being a prize fighte. But I had a problem with my hands. The referee kept stepping on them.

Marriage

JimG Level 8 Mar 14, 2018

2 women. I just can't do it now.

Probably Scuba Diving, Not really scary, just ears and adjusting bouyancy were difficult. Snorkling so much easier.

Malort. That stuff is disgusting.

• Driving 800+ miles (~13 hours) straight overnight, after being awake for about 15 hours (full day of work and an evening class). I was a total hazard on the road.
  • Canned beets.
  • Mincemeat pie.
  • Anything containing sage.

Picking Fly Shit off of Pepper with Boxing Gloves on!

Shrooms

Sex on a beach, without a towel. Sand gets EVERYWHERE that it shouldn't!

Christianity.

Soldiering

The one thing? Way more than that.

Marriiage. Not because it failed. It didn't, still married after 23 yrs. To the ame woman. Take THAT most conservitives. The work leading up to it was just too much. At the time I was just begining to question my religiion. So I did the whole church thing. Mostly for MY father.
NEVER AGAIN

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:37038
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.