Agnostic.com

28 8

What makes you are great partner?

We see lots of posts about what we do and don't want in a relationship but what is it we bring to it?

What is it about you that makes someone want to be with you?

Humor appreciated but leave the sex stuff out.

Akfishlady 8 Mar 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm a good listener.

OK, first I’m The Monkey Princess ?? therefore making me not only weird, but like royalty. I’m an artist so I’m naturally creative, innovative, annnnddd I can make artistically artful things. Also I sing so I can serenade someone. What I lack in a supermodel body, I totally make up for in cooking ? skills. Don’t expect gourmet, I am half Mexican and half Polish figure that out, but I can cook foods from both sides. My mom had 6 kids and I spent a fair amount of time helping to cook and clean. Kinda’ like Cinderella! I keep a clean home. I am a pretty smart cookie. I like my own space and free time to work on projects, and I just applied to go back to school. Oh yeah. I also like to read stories to put people to sleep. I am working on a music podcast with two friends. I’m also considering doing my own vodcast about everything and nothing at all. I am silly, funny, and have a wild history but came out pretty good. I readily admit when I’m wrong. I say I’m sorry and mean it. I like to move on and forward quickly if an argument happens. I don’t withhold. I won’t hang up on you. I am a geek I have 30 Batman figures and over 100 Pez dispensers plus so much more in my collections, which I have a few. Oh yeah I’m totally in love with Chewbacca. This is getting long. I’ll just add this last thing which I feel is SUPER IMPORTANT. I won’t hold you hostage for my happiness. In other words, you are not responsible or accountable for making me happy. I am the ONLY person that can make me happy. There’s much more… But this gothy weird punk rock monkey princess is tired of typing. ??

I'm a Taurus. That can be good or bad, depending on your perspective, or your own sign...🙂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:37040
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.