Agnostic.com

34 16

QUESTION A Bunch of Religious People Think Stephen Hawking Is Currently Burning in Hell – Friendly Atheist

This is exactly why we need more science and less fairy tales. In general, religious people are the most hateful and mean spirited people in the world. I am glad not to be counted among them and share their pettiness.

SkotlandSkye 8 Mar 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Stephen Hawking is actually now out of hell. a hell that he was put in by a %¥#*^ "loving" god. maybe this same god has a similar place for the "loyal" sheep!

What sick fucks!

Looks like a bunch of us atheists believe they are ass-clowns. Unlike their notions of what what happens after death, we definitely know this to be true.

godef Level 7 Mar 14, 2018

This asshole takes the cake:

Ugh. Ugly inside and out.

and god created man in his own image , really, must have been a bad day at the office

It may seem like it if he is being cremated. But no Hell..no burn.

You are so right my friend. That is one of the reasons I became an atheist. Another reason, I don't like told what to believe. I know god,devil,etc. doesn't exist. Alot weight was taken off my shoulders when I did with religion,etc.

Oh. I was hoping someone would post about this so I could comment. I think I shared it on my Facebook timeline with the caption, "What a bunch of MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLES!!"
All of it is apalling; the smugness, the delight at their sky daddy burning someone for eternity and the self-righteousness, fake humility and feigned sympathy. Argghhh!!!

Of course they think that. :-/

He's alive. I just saw him out in the desert west of Tucson.

loo65 Level 3 Mar 14, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:37097
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.