Agnostic.com

6 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"The documents will not be immediately available, as anonymous individuals involved in the case have two weeks to file appeals."
Meaning they can buy their way out. Epstein's lawyers went after the prosecutors and their families to expose the least hint if dirt on them in order to get the deal he did. Expect more payouts and more people skating.

I find it disgusting that they are calling those young girls prostitutes for taking money...they are using the literal word and making them the offenders, not the victims...they were bribes and hush money...those girls were vulnerable and he knew it...

@thinktwice yeah that's sleazy. I hope the girl retain anonymity.

@CallMeDave With money, they can find out anything they want...some fair justice system we have...NOT!

Expose them all! Being rich should not be a way to commit any crime you choose😠

Good burn them all

bobwjr Level 10 July 9, 2019

I hope they do!

I remember seeing a tv show based on the first round of this story...can't believe how much people with money get away with stuff the rest of us would be in jail for the rest of our lives!

The list includes the Clintons, the Trumps, Prince Andrew and many more on the social register...Acosta should resign for his part in covering for this monster.

Didn't read, but if the headline is accurate, then ABOUT FUCKING TIME.

1of5 Level 8 July 9, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:371556
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.