Agnostic.com

27 6

Negative personality traits?

How do you think you annoy people, if at all?
Me: I speak my mind, which has resulted in a couple people blocking me in the community... Their loss... 😊😉

Cutiebeauty 9 July 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I annoy my ex wife by existing.

But seriously, if I want to catalogue my faults, I just have to channel her for a few moments.

I'm lazy.
I'm stupid.
I'm immature.
I'm disrespectful.
I'm bad tempered.
I'm dirty.
I'm irresponsible.
I'm inappropriate.
I lack self control.
I lack self awareness.
I'm vain.
I'm ugly.
I'm fat.
My personal hygiene, grooming and choice of clothes is questionable at best.
I'm contrary.
I'm a parasite.
I'm loud.

Think that pretty much covers it.

You had one too ? And here I thought that I.was the only one !

I don't annoy people....they choose to get annoyed by whatever I may have said, done or whatnot. That's on them !!!!! 😂😂😂

Truth will always offend .

GEGR Level 7 July 13, 2019

Not sure, can you help me out? Let me know how I annoy.

I ask alot of questions, do you need a list of negative traits?
I hate working for or with assholes so I purposely annoy them.Think chinese torture. When they start in shouting I smile inside.

Always speaking my mind..clearly and, at times, forcefully...

Sometimes, I may tend to have more interest for my phone than for the people around me. I try as much as I can to be respectful and to make an ethical use of my portable technology. But I'm an ađdict! When are going to leave, or when will I be able to leave so that at last I can be alone with my phone?!

I’m bossy.

And I’m stubborn!

I love myself so I don't really care.

Oh I love this question. I question people and ask them "why" and then keep looking them in the eyes 👀 until they finish answering me. I take nothing on face value and I like hearing other's reasoning and I am even willing to modify my view if they make sense. A lot of people do not like verbal sparring, me.... I find it refreshing

I do the ‘why’ thing on stupid questions. Ask stupid questions, get stupid answers, lol.

@CarolinaGirl60 yeah!

I can point out the common sense missed in an issue or point, this tends to miff people.

azzow2 Level 9 July 12, 2019

I overcompensated for my panic attacks and resultant fearfulness by developing a sarcastic, sullen persona. The meds help a lot, so now I'm maybe too cheerful. I still have problems coping...the underlying problems are still there; but it doesn't manifest in total emotional upheaval, meltdowns and as much self-destructive behavior, so it's an improvement.

i do the same but thats there problem.

"Speaking your mind" can mean lots of things...hostile/accepting, aggressive/passive, warm/cold friendly/unfriendly.

It has a lot to do with how your parents and folks influential in your early life "spoke their mind" regarding you....it depends on how you/I were "programmed".

If people blocked you and you say "their loss" you're not reflecting on why they blocked you...so you will continue to be annoying (to them) until you become more flexible and tolerant.

That may - or may not - be important to you.

Ken Keyes put it this way; You may be "right" and be alone....or you may be tolerant and be with more who care about you.

Ken spoke of "addictions" (things you must have) vs "preferences" (things you would like, but can do without). He kept suggesting to make all your addictions preferences to gain a higher level of consciousness and happiness.

[azquotes.com]

A couple people blocking me, in a community this large, would indicate that it's more likely their problem, not mine... And to believe I don't reflect on why I was blocked, is a false assumption on your part...

Don’t care if I annoy anyone.
If they don’t like me that’s good. I won’t have to waste anytime then.
🤣

I hear you their.

I'm too demure and withdrawing. NOT! Lol

t1nick Level 8 July 12, 2019

You would have to ask the people I annoy. I think it is silly when people try to describe themselves. No one, and I mean no one sees themselves as others do. This is why I didn't describe my personality in my profile and generally ignore women's profiles when they go down that road.

Persistence

bobwjr Level 10 July 12, 2019

If you cannot be honest with people,do you hide your emotions,feelings and opinions? Maybe old friends have changed as you might have,the only things constant in life is change,no two days are the same. Do not change just to appease them,be yourself......

I'm told I have no filter

I have an exaggerated fight or flight response and all too often fight is the first instinct

I'm too negative and cynical;don't care,though

Being straightforward, intelligent and logical. Social liberals hate that.

zesty Level 7 July 12, 2019

@sweetcharlotte The way I see it, it is logical. Sexual tabus, restrictions and limitations represent the major tool of control of the churches. Reject religion and God, no restrictions.

@sweetcharlotte People really emjoy sex!

@sweetcharlotte Sure. Send me a PM please.

I try not to annoy people, though I’m sure I still manage to do so. I do speak my mind, but try to do it without being too blunt or negative...unless they’re just being arseholes!

I agree there loss.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:373053
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.