Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK New leak claims Trump scrapped Iran nuclear deal 'to spite Obama' - BBC News

Fuckin A. This shit is unbeleivable. How petty is this incompetent asshole?

1of5 8 July 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Pretty much why he & McConnell do anything......

Almost all Obama deals should be scrapped!

zesty Level 7 July 14, 2019

Why? Because of who he is on principal? Or because he made decisions that no other president would have agreed to?

About which ones are you speaking? There were so many.....

My real question is why do you dislike Obama so much, and I mean on a personal level. Seems to be palpable.

Mind going through them one by one and explaining why each deal is bad? In all seriousness, it would be appreciated.

That petty!

I know a former Iranian, now a US citizen. He and his kind were those Obama was allowing to increase in numbers and control within their (or his former) nation. Not now - our POS president has handed the Iranian hardline religious leaders exactly what they wanted…

But Bubba don’t care … cuz trump’s clearin out all those Mexicans while lettin him buy more guns!

Varn Level 8 July 14, 2019

Varn, when you say, "he and his kind," are you referring to the moderate Iranian contigency. If so I agree.

@t1nick Yes, moderates, well educated moderates … with networks of family & friends. They were making headway, too, raising the next generation of Iranians with less or no hostility toward the USA. Now this..

@Varn

Yes this Administration have moved us backwards instead of forward.

Is that surprising? He has openly worked to undo anything Obama accomplished. Trump is openly racist, as is his supporters, and they are working overtime to erase Obama's legacy.

Just like McConnell set out to do. McConnell vowed the day after Obama's inauguration that he would actively work to block anything Obama put forward and make sure Obama was a one term president. He failed on the later, and mostly succeeded on the former.

t1nick Level 8 July 14, 2019

Unfortunatly it isn't surprising. That it was reported is the only surprise.

Asshole

bobwjr Level 10 July 14, 2019

So so petty....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:373666
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.