Agnostic.com

76 15

Are you voting?

Are you planning on voting in the upcoming presidential election?

OldHippieAtHeart 6 July 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

76 comments (51 - 75)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I haven't missed one since I voted for McGovern in 1972. I don't anticipate missing this next one.

zeuser Level 9 July 17, 2019

I’ll be filling out an absentee ballot, but I haven’t missed a vote since Bill Clinton was in office.

Yes.

Definitely as in all elections.

Unless I’m in a medical coma - I will vote come high hell or water! And voting in all areas - local elections too! Our vote has never been more important

"D"...no question...(though in my state, doesn't matter so much)...

ALWAYS!

Probably not. I can’t really say now anyway.

This time... yes

Yes.

bingst Level 8 July 17, 2019

Of course

GwenC Level 7 July 17, 2019

I always vote.

Of course! As many times as possible!

Always

Have always voted.

Hell YES, 45 x 2020

I read your bio, you are not an atheist and probably not even agnostic. What are you doing here?

@Namaste Answering a question

@Namaste Everyone here on Agnostic does not have to be a Trump hater. There are moderates and independents who can see both sides of the issues instead of joining the shouting chorus blinded by hatred day in and day out.

If it wasn't for the moderates and independents who just hold hatred for either sides and tilt the election each time, the Far Left would make the United States look and feel like Mexico sooner than later.

@St-Sinner Thx

I like Jesse Ventura. ... I wish they would let him run.

Absofuckinlutly. Haven't missed an election since I registered at 21.

I'm not sure if I will be informed enough by the time elections come around my area. -D.Z.

Damn skippy

of course

...never stop/ signing petitions also...

BBJong Level 7 July 17, 2019

That link on face book says whats happening with many Republicans, they are fed up to

[facebook.com] Check this out

I don't see anything trump has done as good!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:375184
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.