Agnostic.com

9 2

LINK US-Born Marine Detained By ICE Was Carrying His US Passport

This is going too far ICE is becoming a group of SS stormtroopers

bobwjr 10 July 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The military forces aren't what they used to be. Theyre more like henchmen of the government to which they belong, so if therere racist views, then people from other countries will be arrested. Situations with false documents are everywhere. He wasn't the only one who used them, I, for example, also use fake ids that scan and no one has ever caught me cheating. And such as I`m sure a lot. No matter how you slice it, but if you're white and have confirmed citizenship you have a lot more privileges, but that's the president's policy. Anyway, with the arrival of each new government, something is added that someone won't like.

If Trump hadn't the willing tools to do the dirty work … the problem is any dictator will always finding willing henchmen … ironically this guy was also willing to kill on behalf of a corrupt government.

Ramos-Gomez was arrested by the Grand Rapids Police on Nov. 21 on suspicion of attempting to start a fire in a stairwell at a hospital and trying to reach the facility’s helipad, according to his attorneys and local law enforcement.

I have done a copy and paste above to show exactly how this unfortunate event happened. Throw in Trump's current racism and you have police who might even think his documents are fake because of the possibility of terrorism.

But why ICE

@bobwjr I'm sure local law informed ICE because they want to appear as doing what Trump wants. Remember that Ramos-Gomez is not a white man and that ICE is a part of Homeland Security. Local law is not qualified to validate credentials of immigrants but a simple check might have shown that this man is in the US military. Apparently nobody made that check.

Like Rod Stewart sang: Every picture tells a story. The Marine is not white, so he is suspect. Racism in action. folks.

I hope it teaches a few people not to join any army. It's not worth it!

@Bobby9 armed forces … all the same shit

@Bobby9 United States Marine Corps (USMC), also referred to as the United States Marines, is a branch of the United States Armed Forces

@Bobby9 army
/ˈɑːmi/
noun
noun: army; plural noun: armies

1. an organized military force equipped for fighting on land.
    "the two armies were in position"
    synonyms:
    armed force, fighting force, defence force, military force, the military, land force, soldiery, infantry, militia, horde; More

@PontifexMarximus

ICE??? Institute of Culinary Education?

Things are getting awfully fascist...

Racism at work again.

This infuriates me.

Vote Republicans out of office!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:377562
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.