Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK We Need to Talk About Amy Winehouse’s Eating Disorder and Its Role In Her Death

On the 8th anniversary of Amy's death I'm reminded of her amazing talent and the sadness of her death. Whether you loved her music, disliked it or don't know of her, this article is worth reading for its clear eyed and sensitive examination of depression and eating disorders. It's not widely known that her eating disorder played a large part in her death, not just substance addiction.

CynicalGirl 5 July 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How about if you just dig up all the articles and pix about Karen Carpenter & just change the names.....
These people with fabulous gifts/talent that abuse it make me Angry!
Janice, Jimmi, etc etc etc........

Tragedy

bobwjr Level 10 July 23, 2019

I absolutely adore Amy Winehouse. I predicted her death because of her last concert that was a hot mess. I really don't know why more people in the music industry didn't reach out and try to help Amy. It does seem that she was in a death spiral. Depression drugs and perhaps a serious eating disorder.

The world was saddened by her loss but the same with Karen Carpenter and others who believe that what others think is more important than their health.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:378291
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.