Agnostic.com

35 3

Ladies I have question for you.

What do you think about facial hair? Is a mustache sexy? Is a full trimed beard, or a shaggy beard sexy? Evis style side burns, or do you prefer a clean shaven man?

Some other question: Do you like a shaved head? Do you like long hair or styled hair?

I have been married for 44 years, and I thought I would use your thoughts to maybe surprise my wife.

Leutrelle 7 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

35 comments (26 - 35)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not really sure I am 'a lady' but will respond - I don't think these hirsute things are of themselves are sexy I think its the person who is either sexy or not -YOu could surprise your wife by taking her out somewhere where she has never been and doing somethign surprisingly kind and generous. I ma sure she loves you whatever your hair situation is.

I did shave my head. My hair has been long almost forever, but it just wasn't looking as good as it used to.

There are around 3.6 billion women in the world and, believe it or not, some might have different tastes and opinions to your wife. Perhaps it might be best to drop a few hints and find out what she thinks might look appealing? πŸ™‚

Jnei Level 8 Mar 17, 2018

I’m a big fan. I’m not really into the ZZ Top look, and I’m not thrilled with a soul patch, but most of the rest is good.

Love and nice kept beard.

I dislike most facial hair. A wee bit of "weekend stubble" is kind of sexy, but more than that doesn't do it for me. Hair isn't as big a deal, but shorter in my book is better. Of course, whatever works for you: rock it!

I prefer my women clean shaven.

Intelligence, a good sense of humor and practices good manners are the hottest qualities a man can have. That said, I am turned on by men who are well groomed. Scraggly facial hair is a real turn off for me and most of my gal pals agree. What is hot, is a man with trimmed facial hair and a hairy chest.

For me a cleand up full beard or gotee

I really find men with a nicely kept beard attractive. Anything from a goatie to a fuller sized cover as long as it doesn't grow big and scraggly, which I find kind of gross. Mustaches alone don't seen to do it for me. I'd rather clean shaven anytime rather than duck dynasty.

It’s quite inspiring to maintain a marriage for 44 years and to keep trying to impress your wife. In my opinion, some men look better with facial hair and some without. Some men can look handsome with long hair, while others are more attractive with short hair. Finding which look suits you best is attractive. This is also what I tell my husband when he tells me he might lose his hair when he gets older because hair loss runs in his family. He even showed me reviews about numerous hair transplant clinics, like [newjerseyhairtransplantclinic.com]. I told him that I want him to be confident in his look and that I would be attracted to him even if he was bald, but he can make his choice if he’ll decide to get a transplant or not.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:38381
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.